- 4 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use.
- Place caps in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic, vinegar and basil.
- Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and refridgerate for at least one hour, turning once.
- Brush grill with oil. Grill over hot grill for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until tender. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe