- 1 1/2 cups cold left over mashed potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup leeks, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Chop the leeks and add them to the mashed potatoes along with the nutritional yeast and salt.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Wet your hands lightly and make 4 patties with the mashed potato mixture. If your potatoes seem dry, add a teaspoon of water.
- Cook until the potato pancake is browned, or 4-5 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until it reaches your desired crispness.
- Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe