- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup Kalmata olives, cut in half
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- In a medium stock pot, boil the pasta in salted water until al dente, stirring often. Remove from heat, drain the pasta well, rinse with cold water and reserve.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, garlic and olive oil. Add the prepped vegetables, olives, feta cheese and cooked pasta to the dressing and mix well. Season to taste with pepper.
Recipe from strongertogether.coop
Share this Recipe