- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw pepitas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Line a baking dish with wax paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add honey, almond butter, and apple sauce, and combine until mixed through.
- Add mixture to your baking dish, and flatten and spread with the back of a wooden spoon. Freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into individual servings. These are best stored in the fridge in an air tight container, separated by wax paper.
Adapted from food52.com
Share this Recipe