- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 whole local, organic eggs
- 1/2 cup Whole Grain Milling pancake mix
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Heat a griddle or skillet on medium for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix together milk and oats; add oil, eggs, and beat thoroughly. Using a fork, stir in pancake mix and brown sugar. Do not overbeat; stir just until dry ingredients become moist.
- Grease surface of griddle or skillet very lightly. Using a ladle, pour out about ¼ c. of batter onto hot surface. Turn each cake over as soon as top begins to bubble. Cook second side until it, too, has browned.
- Serve with local butter and maple syrup or a smear of your favorite jam.
Share this Recipe