- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup dry)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 yellow red pepper, cored and diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Herbs de Provence, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp dried savory
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp dried fennel seed
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and cook on medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook until for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the peppers, zucchini and tomatoes, herbs de provence and salt & pepper to taste. Lower heat to a simmer and then cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked, warm quinoa.
Recipe slightly adapted from makingthymeforhealth.com
Share this Recipe