- 6 stalks rainbow chard, chopepd
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 large apple, thinly julienned
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, or pepitas
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Add all dressings ingredients to a small container with lid. Place lid on top and shake to emulsify ingredients.
- Wash and pat dry rainbow chard; trim ends. Slice stalks thinly. If they're thick, slice lengthwise, then chop. Add stems to a large bowl.
- Slice rainbow chard leaves lengthwise into several pieces, then slice again into small slices or ribbons. Add leaves to bowl with stalks, along with diced shallot.
- Add apple, raisins or cranberries, seeds or almonds, and feta to the bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
Recipe adapted from theviewfromgreatisland.com.
Share this Recipe