- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Field Day stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. Field Day stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Toss chickpeas with oil, salt, cumin and paprika. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by mixing together red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, mustard and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, cucumber, onion and basil. Add dressing and toss to stir.
- Remove chickpeas from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Add chickpeas to salad ingredients and stir to combine.
Share this Recipe