- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 4 ounces arugula
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 squash of choice, cubed
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil
- Add cubed squash to the sheet along with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until tender.
- Remove from oven and add feta and honey.
- Place arugula in a bowl and when cool, add the squash mixture, walnuts, dried cranberries and serve.
Share this Recipe