- 1/2 head purple cabbage
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop cabbages, kale, and onion and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Combine dressing with chopped veggies, and add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Slaw stores well in a glass container in the refrigerator.
Share this Recipe