- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 16 oz. package of shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups chard leaves or spinach, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring often, until plumped and starting to brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and onion to the pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat, for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and water. Cover and cook until the onion is soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add chard (or spinach) and cook, stirring, until starting to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans and pepper and bring to a simmer. Stir in the gnocchi and sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
Recipe from strongertogether.coop
Share this Recipe