- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 8 oz frozen tortellini
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan, freshly grated for serving
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions to the pan and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Mix in the oregano, basil, diced tomatoes, and vegetable broth. Bring the pot to a boil.
- Add the tortellini to the pot and cook according to the package directions, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Once tortellini is fully cooked, remove from heat and stir in the spinach. Serve with fresh Parmesan.
Share this Recipe