- 4 small sweet potatoes, baked, halved, and scooped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup plain dairy or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Rub potatoes with olive oil, then sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool; slice each in half. Scoop out the insides leaving a small edge of potato next to the skin.
- In a bowl, mix scooped sweet potato with yogurt until combined. Add beans and corn; mix well.
- Fill sweet potato skins with the mixture. Bake again for about 10-15 minutes. Garnish with green onions, salsa, avocado and cilantro. Serve warm.
Photo credit: Amanda Paa, Heartbeet Kitchen
Share this Recipe