- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed meal + 6 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flax milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- First, mix ground flaxseed meal and water and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, milk, vanilla extract and flax seed mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt and stir to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until cooked through.
Share this Recipe