- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup uncooked bulk chickpeas
- 1 cup bulk raw millet
- 4 Tbsp bulk roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 bag SnoPac Farms chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup Brown Cow cream top yogurt
- 2 Tbsp bulk Ranch Mix
- 2 Tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Soak chickpeas overnight in enough water to cover 3-4 inches above beans. When ready to use, drain chickpeas and cook in pot with enough water to cover beans by 2 inches.
- Toast millet in a large, dry saucepan over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until it turns a rich golden brown. Be careful not to let them burn. Remove from heat when fragrant.
- Add 1 Tbsp dried dill, water and 1/4 tsp salt to pan. Stir to combine. If millet is extra thick, add an additional cup of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and add butter. Cover pan and simmer until the grains absorb most of the water, roughly 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let stand uncovered for 10 minutes. After millet sits, fluff it with a fork. Taste and add additional salt and pepper to your liking.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half. Add tomatoes, millet and chickpeas to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Mix Ranch powder into yogurt with 1 Tbsp of olive oil to make dressing. Drizzle yogurt dressing into mixing bowl.
- To serve, place mixture in separate bowls over raw spinach and top with sunflower seeds and dill.
Share this Recipe