This enticing smorgasbord offers something for everyone and is easy to adjust based on the number of people. It’s perfect for a weekend brunch or spring celebration!
- Bagels from St. Paul Bagelry or Rise Bagel Co. (two local, women-owned bagelries featured at the co-op!)
- Vegetables like sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes and avocados
- Fruit such as sliced bananas, oranges and berries
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Peanut butter, honey, goat cheese and your favorite flavors of cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
This is your bagel board – have fun with it!
Use the suggestions above or swap your favorite fruits, veggies and proteins. Bacon, smoked salmon and salad greens would all be great additions! Gluten-free bagel options are available in our freezer aisle.
Our Favorite Bagel & Topping Pairings:
- Whole wheat bagel + LaClare garlic & herb goat cheese + sliced radishes and cucumbers
- Everything bagel + plain cream cheese + sliced tomatoes, avocados and hard-boiled eggs
- Cinnamon raisin bagel + homemade maple pecan cream cheese spread (recipe below!)
- Plain bagel + strawberry cream cheese + blueberries, strawberries and chopped nuts
- Whole wheat bagel + peanut butter and honey + sliced bananas
The options are endless! Play around with your preferred combinations.