- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1 package Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Add milk and mix until combined. Over medium heat, heat until bubbles form at edges.
- Continue to cook and stir until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon - do not boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and butter. Chill for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add to the whipped cream and stir.
- Add the chilled pudding to the cream cheese and whipped cream mixture.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with Honey Graham Sticks. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over Honey Graham sticks. Spread with 1/2 pudding mixture. Repeat layers and top with sliced bananas.
Share this Recipe