- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small jalepeno, seeds removed and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in medium pan. Add bell peppers, onion, zucchini, jalepeno, garlic, and corn to pan and saute over medium heat for several minutes.
- Add black beans and taco seasoning and saute for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and coat grates with thin coat of olive oil.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly between tortillas and press down firmly.
- Place quesadillas on grill and cover. Cook over medium heat 6-8 minutes, turning once.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with prepared salsa.
Share this Recipe