Finish the grilled seitan with an accompanying homemade chimichurri sauce.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 pounds seitan, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 batch prepared Chimichurri Sauce
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, agave, sea salt, parsley, and cilantro to a blender. Blend on high speed until mixed well.
- Add seitan pieces to a shallow dish. Pour marinade over the seitan and refridgerate for one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Prepare metal skewers by place several pieces on each skewer.
- Grill the skewers for 4-5 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear. Drizzle with chimichurri sauce.
Share this Recipe