- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 whole wheat Pita breads
- 1 container Baba's hummus
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in medium pan. Add bell peppers, onion, and zucchini to pan and sauté over medium heat for several minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt, pepper and desired spices. Remove from heat.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush grates with a thin coat of olive oil.
- Grill the pitas until grill marks appear on the bread, about 1 minute. Turn the breads over and continue grilling for about 1 minute more.
- Transfer to a plate and spread with hummus and top with vegetables. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe