- 2 extra-ripe bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- almond butter and vegan yogurt for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, oats, hemp seeds, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix until combined, then gently stir in berries.
- Pour into an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until set. Let cool slightly, and enjoy warm with a drizzle of almond butter and/or a dollop of vegan yogurt.
Store refrigerated for 3-4 days in an airtight container, or freeze for meal prep!
This recipe is from Mississippi Market's Plant-Based Recipe Club — a great way to get more plants on your plate!
Share this Recipe