- 2 cups cooked and cooled wild rice
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, cooked and kernels removed from cob
- 1 pluot, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons with a peeler or mandolin
- 1 small yellow squash, peeled into ribbons with a peeler or mandolin
- 1/4 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- A pinch of salt, to taste
- A pinch of black pepper, to taste
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together to make the dressing.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large serving bowl and toss to combine. Add dressing and toss again until evenly coated. Top with basil and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from crowdedkitchen.com.
This recipe is from Mississippi Market's Plant-Based Recipe Club — a great way to get more plants on your plate!
Share this Recipe