- 1 lb Ferndale ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Farmer's Hen House egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 Tbsp ketchup
- 32 oz marinara sauce (homemade or jarred)
- 1 lb Davinci penne pasta
- Combine turkey, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, onion powder, and ketchup in a bowl and mix together using a fork until well combined.
- In a large pot, heat sauce over medium-low heat. While sauce is heating, roll meat mixture into 1” in diameter balls. Carefully place meatballs in hot sauce and simmer, covered, until cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil and cook penne pasta according to package directions.
- Once pasta is tender, reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain pasta. Combine pasta with sauce and meatballs in pot, add ½ cup of pasta water and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese or with bread.
Share this Recipe