September is a great time to stock up on lunch containers. We’ve compiled a list of options to add to your arsenal of take-along pails and packs.
Bamboo & Glass Storage Container by BIA Cordon Bleu
- Why we love it: It’s the perfect size for a sandwich. The minimal design is beautiful in the fridge and on a desk.
- What to pack: Vegan Chickpea Salad Sandwiches or Rainbow Kraut Salad
U-KONSERVE Divided To-Go Container
- Why we love it: Divided sections ensure dry lunch items are safe from wet lunch items.
- What to pack: Avocado sushi and Citrus Fruit Salad with Honey & Mint
U-KONSERVE Insulated Food Jar
- Why we love it: This container will keep hot foods hot on blustery fall days.
- What to pack: Berry Baked Oatmeal or Creamy Mushroom Wild Rice Soup
Danica HEIRLOOM Tiffin Food Container
- Why we love it: This is a perfect container when you want (or need) to separate foods. And it will surely be a talking piece with anyone who sees it.
- What to pack: Sweet Potato Curry with Brown Rice and a kachumber salad. It’s great for Indian food; Mississippi Market staff even bring a Tiffin for leftovers at Indian restaurants!
ZOKU Neat Bento Jr.
- Why we love it: Bright colors and fun presentations can get kids excited about packing lunch.
- What to pack: Apple, Bacon, Cheddar (ABC) Sandwich
- Why we love it: A truly leakproof container. It’s very cost-effective and has a lot of uses!
- What to pack: Lemony Summer Squash Salad
- Why we love it: The whole lunchbox is designed to fold and be placed in the freezer. It’s great at keeping cold foods cold.
- What to pack: Whole Wheat Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce