2023 Member Drive: Oct. 2-16
Member-owners are the heart of the co-op, and we’d love for you to join us! We are collectively owned by over 19,000 community members who share in our cooperative mission and values. This means you’ll become a part-owner as well, following a strong tradition of maintaining access to high-quality food and other natural products, joining with neighbors to build a stronger community, and supporting a sustainable regional economy.
We’re committed to making membership affordable, and offer several options:
- The $90 stock purchase for membership is a one-time investment, not an annual fee, and is fully refundable should you ever move away or change your mind about membership.
- If you’d prefer not to pay the $90 all at once, we offer an easy payment plan (with processing fee) of four $25 payments instead.
- Anyone enrolled in financial assistance programs may qualify for our Limited Income Membership Entry (LIME) program, in which the one-time stock purchase is $12 instead of $90.
If you’ve been thinking about joining the co-op, there’s no better time than now. Enjoy these perks when you sign up during our 2023 member drive:
- A $20 Mississippi Market voucher**
- Access to our 20% Off Bulk Member-Owner Appreciation Sale on Oct. 20-21
- The opportunity to vote in our 2023 Board of Directors Election
- Access to discounts at our Community Partners
- The ability to attend our Annual Member-Owner Meeting on Oct. 26
**The $20 voucher is not valid on your membership equity purchase.
You can apply online or ask your cashier to sign you up the next time you shop.